We do have risk management to ensure that we minimize the risk of transmission of any illness and not just COVID-19.
- I only work alone bringing only necessary props and gear during the session.
- I comply with the minimum health standards such as wearing of medical grade masks (N95), social distancing, frequent washing of hands or disinfecting with alcohol, personal hygiene, etc.
- I sanitize my stuff using Urvo UV light, Lysol, Nature to Nurture multi-surface cleaner before and after the session.
- I do have a set of clothes that I use during a newborn session which I immediately change into once I arrive at the client's home. I also change upon leaving.
- All of my used fabrics are dumped in a laundry bag after use and washed using baby detergent.
- I only travel from my place to the client's home and vice versa.
- Received 2 Covid19 vaccine doses (Sinovac) and 2 booster shots (Moderna and Pfizer). We will still adhere to MHS (Minimum Health Standards).
**Antigen and/or RT-PCR tests are now by request and shall be shouldered by the client.
Fyi- for your baby's safety, we have to consider the following factors, we just reschedule them until we are sure that your baby is safe for a session:
- any babies that are LBW or low birth weight (under 2.5kgs)
- preemie or premature babies
- twins, triplets, etc. Which are less than 3 weeks new because normally they are under weight after birth
- newly circumcized
- any medical conditions without clearance from the pediatrician will be pushed to a later time until the baby is clear
Copyright © 2021 #Lovelifelullabies images - All Rights Reserved.